- Delivery Info
THIS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES 1 MEMBERS' NIGHT
Buy any membership and get 10% off any beer purchased at the same time - you don't need to be a member.
The Rebellion Brewery Club was started in 2002 with the aim of thanking our regular customers for their commitment and loyalty. The scheme has gone from strength to strength and currently the club boasts over 4500 active members. Membership offers many benefits and is the ideal present for someone who enjoys beer, or for yourself!
Benefits of our membership
- 10% discount off all Rebellion Ales & Bottled Beer available in our Brewery Shop. Ales available in 1, 2, 3, 5 litre bottles & 18, 36 & 72 pint containers.
- You can join anytime throughout the year and you'll be a member for 365 days from the start date.
- Membership includes 1 FREE Members Brewery Night, with the opportunity to bring 2 guests to each night free of charge. Enjoy pouring your own beers, eating delicious bbq food and listenting to some live music. The evenings are held on 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7pm-9:30pm. Members can also attend the open nights held on the 1st Tuesday of the month as one of their member allowance.
- Free access to our Mini-Barrel system. The Mini-Barrel is a 22 pint container of fresh real ale with an extended shelf-life of 3 weeks, allowing you to have brewery quality beer on tap at home permanently.
- 2 Rebellion Gifts when you join: Come into the brewery shop and choose from an ever changing range of Rebellion branded goods as a welcome present when you join our club. Items include, a tshirt, glasses and other merchandise.
Examples of gifts you can choose from when you join up...
Polo or T shirt
Bar towel or bar runner
We apologise but we are currently only selling new memberships online but not renewing current memberships. To renew a membership please call us on 01628 476594 and we will be happy to help.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible either by email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01628 476 594.
Your shipping costs will be calculated by the basket.
If ordering only membership/vouchers/merchandise, we will ship via Royal Mail and you should receive it in two working days.
If your order contains a minimum of £10 beer and is to be delivered within specific local postcodes (see below), we will deliver for free.
If your order contains less than £10 of beer or delivery is outside of our free local delivery range, we will send your order via courier.
Free Local Delivery – Within our delivery range.
Order must contain £10 of beer.
The delivery address must be within these postcodes:
SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL6, SL7, SL8, SL9, SL0, HP5, HP6, HP7, HP8, HP9, HP10, HP11, HP12, HP13, HP14, HP15, HP16, HP27, RG9, RG10, OX39, RG42.
If outside our free local delivery range, the beer is shipped via courier (see below).
Orders placed before 4pm – When possible delivered next day (Excluding Sunday) and within 2 days.
Orders placed after 4pm – Delivered within 2 days (Excluding Sunday).
Orders will be delivered by our drivers before 6pm.
Please note, Bank holidays may cause a delay in your order being delivered.
To request specific delivery days please call 01628 476594 Opt. 1.
Courier – Outside our delivery range.
All beer will be shipped via UK Mail who deliver between Monday and Friday.
Delivery should be within 2 working days of shipping from the brewery.
If you would like your beer for the weekend the cut-off point is Thursday at midday.
Courier charges - £7 for the first box and £5 per box after that.
Orders placed for draft beer after midday Thursday or all day Friday will be packed on the following Monday and then delivered Tuesday/Wednesday. This is to ensure your beer has the longest shelf life when delivered and is not sitting in a depot all weekend.
Bank holidays may cause a delay in your order being delivered.
If shipping to Northern Ireland, please email/call us to place your order. Shipping cost will be £18 per box and 48 hour service from leaving the brewery.